We believe the Bible is God-inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the Words of our Sovereign God to us.
- We believe that God’s Word, the Bible, is trustworthy, complete, and invaluable to our walks with God.
- We believe that God’s Word is our final authority on all things.
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God has always existed, and that He will remain the One and Only God forever.
- We believe that while there is but one eternal God, He exists completely and always in the persons of the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
We believe in Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus is God, come to earth in human flesh, existing both as fully God and fully human.
- We believe He was born by the power of God to a virgin named Mary.
- We believe Jesus was crucified for the punishment of our sins, was buried, and He rose from the dead on the third day permanently defeating sin and death.
- We believe that Jesus ascended into heaven, and will come again as He promised as our eternal King.
- We believe salvation from sin is found only by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
We believe in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit gives us new life (new birth) the moment we place genuine faith in Jesus Christ for salvation.
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit Who enables every believer to live a Christ-centered life set apart for God according to His Word.
- We believe the Holy Spirit gives believers unique supernatural gifts for the building up of the body of Christ, the Church.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead.
- We believe that God resurrects believers of Jesus Christ into eternal life and glory with Him.
- We believe that those who reject Jesus Christ will suffer God’s severe judgment and eternal condemnation.
We believe in the Church.
- We believe in the unity of all believers of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Church is God’s primary vehicle of delivering His gospel and protecting believers from the evil one.
- We believe the Church is God’s primary means of making and growing disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We believe to be a follower of Christ is to be an active participant in His Church.
- We believe the local Church, including every member of it, is to be actively pursuing the well-being and salvation of the whole community.